We are committed to relationships. They are central to Christianity and life itself. To help facilitate connectedness in our church we run regular small groups.
Living Hope Connects 2017
Connects are still a work in progress- subject to change, but currently, we are planning 6 connect groups in 2016 for the adults of Living Hope:
- A ladies connect during the day run by Jenny Reece- 0408 613 282 – on Wednesday morning
- A ladies connect run in the evening run by Eva Riley – 0425 347 034 – on Wednesday evening
- A young adults connect run by Ruben – 0430 145 054; and Jayde de Leeuw – 0403 247 315 – Wednesday night –
- A mixed, or “family” connect on a Wednesday on the Campbelltown side run by Dale – 0433 176 734; & Angela – 0417 388 044 – Wednesday night
- A mixed connect on a Wednesday on the Narellan side run by Dom – 0418 441 353; & Jo Altobelli – 0419 435 153 – Wednesday night
- A young men’s group run by Alex Hudson – 0488 090 080 – Thursday night
Please contact any of the leaders for more information or Dale on 0433 176 734
All group leaders will plan and delegate to spread the load, equip people etc.
All groups should use their meal and fun times as opportunities for outreach or perhaps have special events for such? (Note there are 9 Pub churches planned for 2016 and each one will advertise the next one creating a consistent approach to outreach throughout the year)
People are free to visit more than one group if they desire.
Follow these links for more information on our mens and womens groups: