DUE TO COVID-19 Coronavirus Living Hope
has suspended Sunday meetings at Elderslie Public School until the end of April or
until Govt. requirements change.
Living Hope Church Coronavirus Update 25th March 2020
Trust you are doing ok in these unprecedented times. The eldership team will endeavour to stay in touch with you as best we can via phone and other media.
- Our plans moving forward may change at any time so please stay connected through our website lhc.org.au Facebook, and check your SMS’s regularly.
- It is possible the Govt. may go into further levels of lockdown. We want to not just comply with the Govt.’s wishes but align with the heart of their intention- IE, to minimise the spread of this virus.
- All meetings of people by Living Hope Church have been suspended until further notice. (I anticipate for all of April at least- Dale.) This includes Sunday meetings, proposed House Church meetings, youth, connects etc – all meetings.
- If you are an “at risk” person you should stay at home as much as possible and self-isolate. If you need something, please contact the leadership team and we will help you attain it safely.
- If you are personally unwell and you have symptoms consistent with Covid-19 – EG’s loss of smell, fever, dry cough, extreme tiredness etc. you should seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Before 11am on Sundays a link for a pre-recorded sermon by Dale will be shared via text and Facebook link to the YouTube video message. This will happen whatever other plans unfold as a minimum means of continuing church life.
- Dale is also planning to do a mid-week message, (by Wednesday night), “devotional reflection” on various Scriptures that apply to the times we are in.
- These 2 messages will be communicated on social media and via text to everyone in Living Hope – If you do not receive these please contact Dale on 0433176734 to ensure we have your correct number.
- Alongside these YouTube messages we want to encourage you to familiarise yourself with the mobile and desktop application called ZOOM which is helpful for video chat’s. It may be the only way we can conduct meetings for 1-3 months, perhaps longer. (We can assist less tech minded people get this going- please ask us).
- If you would like to contribute financially into our “Giving” fund set up for needy people, please deposit to Westpac- BSB 032-710; Acct. 154617 and earmark it “CORONA” please. The eldership will redistribute funds to assist people as appropriate and within our means.
- If you have ANY practical needs, please speak to one of the eldership team and we will see what we can do.
- The eldership team is: Dale & Angela; Dom & Jo; Paul & Janine; Ruben & Jayde and Jeremy & Helen. Be assured of our prayers for each one of you in these uncertain times.
Leadership team of LHC
Dale Marthick on 0433 176 734 for more info.
Thanks for you patience in these unprecedented times!
You can contact the eldership team as follows:
Dale Marthick – 0433 176 734 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Marthick – 0417 388 044 – email@example.com
Dom Altobelli – 0418 441 353
Jo Altobelli – 0419 435 153
Paul Robinson – 0414 682 726
Janine Robinson – 0419 629 118
Ruben de Leeuw – 0430 145 054
Jayde de Leeuw – 0403 247 315
Jeremy Simpson- 0414 592 786
Helen Simpson- 0408 808 664
General contact: EMAIL
Additional ministry contacts: See the team HERE
Dale Marthick (Worship & Youth) – 0433 176 734
Ruben de Leeuw (Young Adults) – 0430 145 054
Jayde de Leeuw (Young Adults) – 0403 247 315
Alice Waugh (Sistas) – 0421 174 732
Alex Hudson (Young Men’s Connect) – 0488 090 080
Angela Marthick (Ladies Daytime Connect) – 0417 388 044
Eva Riley (Ladies Connect) – 0425 347 034